Just some thoughts. Stored here for eternity.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

She

10:39 PM Posted by Fonzie 2 comments
Her smile is like the spring sunshine,
Her laughter is like a rhythm divine,

When she speaks, I am mesmerized,
Her soft voice gets me hypnotized,

Her eyes, deeper than the deepest sea,
If only I can drown in them and be free,

Her velvet skin, I want to caress,
And lose myself in her flowing tress,

And I find myself in an unbroken trance,
As the air fills with her sweet fragrance............

2 comments:

NoBodY-katra zindagi ka said...

VERY NICE!!!!!

seems as if u have written this for someone special...

but do remember...there are friends too, who are there for you....

for now....enjoi with lovely thoughts.....and keep writting...

NoBodY-katra zindagi ka said...

well well.......she would be really beautifull....as ur poem is....

the thoughts are so beautifully penned that i can actually see her...........very beautiful.....ur poem and ..........:):):)